Pharaoh Ant Exterminator
Here is a brief description of the Pharaoh ant:
- Yellow or red (various color)
- Antennae club-shaped, composed of three segments.
- Only females and sexually mature males have workers.
- Complete metamorphosis.
- The female can lay up to 300 eggs.
- Eggs take seven days to hatch.
- The larval stage lasts about eighteen days.
- Adult size: 1.5 to 2 mm long.
Maturity of a nest between three to five years.
Habits of the Pharaoh ant
- They often infest areas where fur is handled or stored.
- These ants prefer warm, humid places.
- Attacks a wide variety of foods.
- Nests are found under floors, in walls, behind stoves and where there are water pipes.
How to eliminate Pharaoh ant?
At Rive-Nord Extermination, we have the expertise to be able to identify the pharaoh ant and eliminate it effectively. Our technicians are able to target strategic locations to concentrate the extermination effort. We also only use top quality products approved by the authorities. If you are in doubt about the presence of ants or if you want to solve your problem quickly, contact us! Above all, don’t wait for these harmful insects to take over and let’s act together to regain control of your property.